- HYDRATES SKIN: Using rosemary oil for skin will hydrate the skin and detoxify it and has anti-aging properties. Rosemary oil for acne has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in dealing with acne
- HELPS REDUCE DANDRUFF:The rosemary oil for hair is a great therapy for itching scalp, which is the main cause of hair breakage. It also deals with dry scalp and dandruff. Therefore, it enables hair to grow and lessen hair fall due to breakage and dandruff
- ESSENTIAL OIL:Rose mary essential oil which carries the plant’s body ingredients or aroma is used in diffusers. Despite its name, it is not a true oil, as it doesn’t comprise fat
- RESISTANCE:Rosemary oil is utilised in natural pesticides to destroy specific pests. Additionally, the oil assists resist some blood-sucking pests, such as specific mosquitoes and ticks.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Take a few drops of rosemary oil, mix it with a suitable carrier oil and apply topically. Sprinkle a few drops in a clean towel or tissue and inhale or use it in an aromatherapy diffuser
Aromatherapy Rose Mary Essential Oil - 10ml
Helps Reduce Acne
Helps Reduce Hair fall
Keeps your Skin Hydrated
Rose Mary Oil
Manufactured By : VCare Pharcos No. B-11 & 12, PIPDIC Electronic Park, Thirubuvanai, Puducherry - 605107, India.
Mfg. Lic. No : 08282300
Country of Origin : India
Marketed By: Ginerva Global Trading Corp LLP No. 15, New Giri Road, T.Nagar, Chennai-600017, India.
Customer Care Details:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +91 98409 63232
This product has a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture. Please use within 24 months for best results