- HEAVENLY MIXTURE: Both Castor Oil and Ginger are considered to be back pain relief products. Combining both these essential oils may be beneficial. We have used a combination that included Castor Oil and Ginger oils. The oils were mixed with an unscented cream.
- HELPS REDUCE INFLAMMATION: Castor oils aromatic spice has been used for centuries in alternative medical treatments. Castor is known to reduce inflammation in the body. Massaging your lower abdomen with Castor essential oil may help reduce inflammation and symptoms of menstrual cramping
- HELPS RELIEVE MENSTRUAL CRAMPS: If you’re looking to use essential oils for menstrual cramps pain relief, massaging the oils into the affected area is considered to be the best approach. Add a few drops of your Castor & Ginger Menstrual Pain Relief Oil and massage into your abdomen once per day for at least one week before the start of your period
- HELPS CONTROL HEAVY BLEEDING: For an efficient cramp relief Ginger was found to be more effective than a placebo in reducing pain severity. Ginger was found to be as effective at reducing pain and help control heavy menstrual bleeding.
- HELPS REGULATE BLOOD VESSELS: Ginger has certain compounds that are thought to help protect against increases in inflammation. When the period pain relief oil is used over the abdomen, the oil is absorbed into the gut-associated lymphatic tissue, through the skin. It then circulates, relieving menstrual cramps that are often caused by congested lymph vessels
Vi Prime Castor & Ginger Menstrual Pain Relief Oil - 100 ml
Manufactured By: VCare Pharcos , B-11 & 12, PIPDIC Electronic Park, Thirubuvanai, Puducherry - 605107, India.
Mfg. Lic. No : 08282300
Country of Origin : India
Marketed By : Ginerva Global Trading Corp LLP, No. 15, New Giri Road, T.Nagar, Chennai-600017, India.
Customer Care Details:
E-mail : email@example.com
Contact Number: +91 98409 63232
This product has a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture. Please use within 24 months for best results.